AMC: SOAPnet interview with Swajeski & Kreizman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They suffered a lot, not so much the last two months, but before that. With all the david baby drama. The payoff was of course getting the baby and blah blah blah but i have no problem with them just being a happy couple for a few months. I wish soaps would stop going from one trauma to the next with the same people. After a big story, giuve payoff, happiness, and backburn for a bit.

• Members

I am very excited for what they have planned for Angie\Jessie (! They said ''Front and center''-where they belong!). Also I LOVE that they see JR as taking over the reigns of being head Chandler, and the drama that will surround that. And what they said about Marissa getting a backbone, and acting more like her father?? I'm game. I do NOT like that they think Rylee is 'popular', and what they have planned for Erica....ugh. Overall, I am kind of looking forward to their material. I didn't know they would have any part in Palmer's funeral, so I guess we will see their names in the credits by Mid-April?

• Members

That comment bothers me because it is so similar to what Pratt said when he came aboard. He then preceded to de-spine all the women and turn the men into patronizing apes. I don't see why so many Donna is concerned with strengthening the men when most soaps, inluding AMC, have weakened their female characters.

• Members

Ugh. All this interview did was confirm for me that these two are every bit as clueless about AMC and it's characters as they were about GL. Ugh.

Ryan & Greenless are universally despised. So much so that even the most die-hard Greenlee fans hate them because he drags that character down and makes her generic and pathetic. Her pairing with David is the only worthwhile thing this show has had Greenlee do since she was infected with a horrific case of Ryan-itis all those years ago.

So these two are gonna continue to shove this hated pairing down everyone's throats and destroy what could've been the first fresh supercouple this show has produced in a long time? Yeah, that's the Davie K. I know alright. :rolleyes:

I guess deep down I knew that Rylee would never be allowed to die it's much deserved death but it's just so freaking cliche and annoying to keep going back and over and over and over again to something that has never worked.

They haven't suffered anything, but as any former GL fan can tell you, Kreizman is a huge RPG fanboy and will shove him front and center and pimp Gus Martin...er...I mean Jake Aituro...as hero/saint/martyr at every available opportunity. Kinda like Ryan 2: the just as unbearable sequel. Thankfully, Ehlers isn't still on the show or AMC would be nothing but wall to wall Rylee and GusH2 under these two. I'm still waiting for the inevitable hiring of Tom Pelphrey as Madison's cousin/soulmate.

• Members

I agree.... I am not really sure what to think. The optimist in me wants to say "give them a chance" and the pessimist in me says "just cancel the show already". I am very intrigued about Palmer's death being a springboard for many things. I think that is an excellent starting point. Didn't DK do something very similar to this with Roger's death on GL?

• Members

What he did with Roger's death and the big return of Holly was a huge flop. This is one of the stories that went haywire after Lorraine Broderick was let go. It was a huge flop and the first sign he wasn't going to work out. He tried to do something similar with the Spauldings as well. It sounds good, but the execution on everything is what we need to worry about. He can give good interviews don't forget. We'll see...

Archived