AMC: SOAPnet interview with Swajeski & Kreizman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My two favorite parts:

Surprised? I think not. ;) I just hope David's heart isn't to crushed in the process. :(

And this:

I love that they're not just going to saddle her back with Jack. But we know bringing new guys in for her doesn't work. So there's really no point then.

• Members

^It wasn't a hard thing to see coming. I guess I just have to wait and see how badly David is f*cked over in the process of Rylee's reunion, :ph34r:

I want to know who Erica's triangle is going to be with. Are they casting someone in that age range for her?

• Members

I think it's interesting that they say what will it be like for Greenlee being married to a man everyone hates. Considering that Greenlee has at one time or another been hated by everyone in Pine Valley, would this really devastate her? I wish they could just play the whole "David is a bad person" scenes offcamera, not because I think David is a saint, but because I just do not care about hearing Ryan, Tad, or Jake lecture on moral superiority.

I hope this will happen. They can use Nina (or Ross) to bring in some new characters. Bring in Bobby again. Or Petey. The Cortlandts will be needed more than ever if the show is going to try to make the depleted JR into any type of lead figure.

This is an interesting comment. What does "strong men" mean? If she means that strong men aren't whiny titty babies who go around beating up and stomping and degrading anyone who makes them feel slightly insecure, then I agree with her. Ryan and Jake are very feeble men.

• Members

Jack and Erica have been triangled to death, that's not a good sign for a Jerica reunion IMO

HUH? What have JAmanda suffered? They got pay off for their dead baby lie with Trevor. They've lived happily ever after for months now. What have they suffered? :huh:

• Members

David as roadkill for Ryan and Greenlee was a given. Anyone who is surprised was in denial.

I don't understand why they don't just give up on Marissa. I have wanted JR with Natalia, instead they are going with unstable Annie. Gah. The more things change, the more they stay the same at ABC.

• Members

I don't like them going the "new" man route with Erica. She'll just pick Jack. I saw it suggested that maybe new, is just new in terms of someone she hasn't been with yet on the canvas or someone she has but hasn't been with in a long time. I don't think that works though, there's no she'd work with currently on the canvas.

I think Jake and Amanda are kinda cute. LOL I'm glad someone gets to be happy.

• Members

And im glad they get to keep on living happy for a few more months. And that they will have a story, but not an endless end of life kinda drama.

I like happy. Happy is underrated. lol.

I agree about david, at least it sounds like they are playing out the reunion tho and not jut rushing back to them. I hope they are doing this because they hate rylee and its a mandate they dont wanna follow, LOL. but i doubt it. Crazy soap fan thinking, i know..

And ITA about JR/Natalia. Natalia needs to be front and center. She is fantastic. and marissa needs to be recasted or booted.

Archived