The Lady Gaga Thread

• Members

:lol: I'd go back to liking her instead of being apathetic toward her if this were the real thing.

Judas...meh. The chorus sounds a lot like Bad Romance, except...idk...she sorta mumbles and mushmouths her way through Judas. I wish she'd leave religion alone just because whether or not you believe, it's a total mood killer.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am really digging Judas actually after listening to it for a few days. When I first heard it I wasn't sure what to make of it. Its kind of all over the place at times and maybe a bit overproduced, but it still has all the hallmarks of a catchy Gaga tune. I think its similarities to Bad Romance are helping it along for me as that is by far my favourite Gaga song and probably always will be. At least she's ripping herself off now and not others ;)

HILARIOUS:

25tyyb5.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

They kept that in the radio edit eh, I'd figure they'd cut it out. Yeah its kind of weird, there is more sax on Hair too!

Hair is a fun song, but certainly not my favourite. The Edge of Glory is so far I think the best of the songs released so far. Judas is still my personal fave though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

40% of the first week's sold copies went for 99 cents lol Besides, it's not her that I want to bitchslap, it's the overzealous fans (no one here) who have this bizarre belief that the singles from BTW have all been monster hits. Even the title track, despite sitting on the top of the Hot 100 for six weeks, is old news now.

• Members

Judas was SUCH huge hit.... I mean.... it went straight to #15 on the Pop charts!!!!!!! It was so not a flop!!! Even though 7 out of her 8 first singles reached #1 on the charts.....

Lesson learned for Gaga: don't sing religiously charged lyrics over the beat of your signature song....

I love Judas, but I can totally see why he flopped so bad. So should not have been a single.

Speaking to how Born This Way (single) is old news... it reminds me of Michael Jackson's chart success post-Thriller. Following Thriller most of his songs would shoot straight to #1 and be all by forgotten within a month or two. When you start off with the insane amount of hype that single (and now the album) that was attached to it, it is bound to fizzle out.

She still would have sold over 700,000 I think. But yes, its great to see what Adele is doing. I love it!

Edited by Adam