Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no clue what Y&R is thinking with this recast. I am far more interested in finding out if Eden is on contract. I have always thought that ABC didn't want Bianca full time which is why they never recast. We'll see.

• Members

If this proves to be true I am quite happy Eden finally appears to be moving on from her constant back and forth with AMC. Maybe now the show will try and recast Bianca? It can be easily done IMO. I wonder how long Eden signed on for if she is indeed going to Y&R. Heather recast? That makes zero sense, but whatever.... Vail Bloom was more than adequate when they actually wrote for her. Eden as Mac would make more sense.

It will be interesting to see Eden try and play someone who isn't Bianca.... it will show us if she was a one trick pony or if she is truly one of the greatest actresses to come out of daytime this past decade....

The last stint on AMC I saw nothing noteworthy from her and considering what kind of writing she will get in GC, I am not expecting anything noteworthy this time. All this will do for Y&R is bring over the 30 or so BAM fans from 8 years ago, if they even still care.

Archived