Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB is officially the Marie Antoinette of Daytime management. She's lost it. Completely lost touch with her core audience. Lost touch with any kind of reality. Heather? Of all the characters that needed reacsting, HEATHER?

• Members

I wonder if this also has to do with budget. Vail was recurring, more easily replaced.

Now we know why they had her suddenly drop her drawers for Billy.

I had forgotten about that. I guess it depends on where Billy and Chloe are.

• Members

Heather, having been cheated on by Adam, will also question her sexuality and decide to try to steal Chloe from Billy. Daytime's first bisexual love triangle.

Heather and Chloe will jump on the bed, fix each other's collars and tell each other they have lipstick on their cheeks, from making out so much. And Rauch will set up two twin beds next to each other for Chleather. Rafe will decide to sperminate Heather so she and Chloe can have a baby. All in a matter of three months.

This is what Maria meant by exploring more "gay" issues.

• Members

When I think of Vail and Engen and the chemistry there... :wub: I don't want to over-exaggerate but it was on the road to supercouple-worthy. Billy Miller would have killed for that kind of chemistry -- with anybody.

And all of it squandered. For what?

Archived