Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Vail as Heather :(

Not to mention if what was said about Lucci being on less in the near future is true, then Erica will pretty much become a recurring character. I agree though Bianca is useless since the Kane's seem to be phased out in a way.

• Members

Hahahahahahahahha... Deee you're the best! I can't remember when was the last time I laughed so hard.

It's not really as if I care so much since I haven't watched the show for eight months... it's just that this is finally the last straw... I'm done caring completely...

• Members

I enjoyed Vail too.... she was just fine in the role. Poor girl got the shaft evenidently for someone who probably only signed a four month contract anyway.... :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see where Lucci's airtime is come summer.... She certainly is getting lots of storyline right now, and by the looks of things will be until May sweeps....it will be very interesting.

• Members

Vail was another who never had much of a chance. She was brought in during a low point, they never played most of her relationship with Paul, they never played her relationship with Adam. She just sat on the shelf, waiting and waiting. And now I guess we're just supposed to see her as not worthwhile compared to Y&R's ABC hire of the month. It's always someone else's fault with this show, never the man behind the curtain.

Archived