Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Judith was hired back in January 2005. But it's not as if Ted/Judith/Emily have anything left anyway (except now briefly Jana).

They can all easily be dropped... meanwhile, almost all of LML's hires are gone... Marisa Ramirez, Adrianne Leon, Tammin Sursok, Nia Peeples, Vincent Irizarry, Deanna Russo, Billy, Warlock... and Ted makes a brief appearance every month.

The only survivors are... Adrianne Frantz and Daniel Goddard!

And be sure that Christel Khalil, Daniel Goddard, Amelia Heinle, Clementine Ford, Eric Braeden and Adrianne Frantz will be there until the end. They all have their ways.

• Members

My hate for OLTL is equal to Y&R. TIIC at OLTL didn't give Layla & Cris a chance. They brought them out when they remember they had a latin guy & a black girl on their roster. For diversity I hope that show goes to hell too. Now Cris going to be save by Jessica who don't have any chemistry with.

But it won't surprise me if they do Vail. She blonde & they do need a much younger sexy vixen. The lady that plays Blair is getting old just as her sluty storylines.

• Members

And as far as hints go, the word choice of "thespian".

I just wanted to say that there's only one actor not currently working on ABC daytime who I would call a "Superstar", and that is Genie Francis. Erica, Luke, Laura, that is all.

If this is true, I think it's a good move for Eden and a great reality for AMC. As for Y&R and its fans, well that remains to be seen.

Archived