Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's confirmed:

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/

Major Recast Alert! clear.gifnews_amc_riegel01.jpg

Riegel replaces Bloom as Y&R's resident D.A. Major scoop, kids! Soaps In Depth has learned that Eden Riegel (ex-Bianca, ALL MY CHILDREN) is joining the cast of THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS — replacing Vail Bloom as Heather! Daytime Confidential hinted at the news earlier this morning, and Riegel posted on her Twitter yesterday that she had "some really interesting, fun news coming your way! I know it's cruel to tease, but I'm too excited to keep it in." Bloom joined the cast of Y&R in 2007.

• Members

She does victim and cry and the self-righteous yelling/entitled personality well. The thing is that isn't Heather, but then I guess that is the generic Y&R female these days.

I hope she's got a clothespin over her nose for those scripts. At least the Reese story has prepared her for a hint of Y&R's so...special approach to homosexuality.

• Members

That sounds kind of dirty, the name I mean. :lol:

I'm not sure if they would have two young women on the show not revolve around a man. Part of me thinks they will have the two fight over Billy, but who knows. At least they could use this to explain why Chloe has no chemistry with men.

• Members

Muhney is probably rallying his troops to bombard Maria with fanmail saying they want an Adam/Heather redux.

And Hackiello probably said "I will LOVE writing for Eden and Liz in the future!"

Who needs a sex toy when Billy's willing and able to give it up.

"Show me your TEETH!"

• Members

I am waiting for another We are taking the character in another direction statement... :rolleyes: ... ... ... ... ... Vail Bloom was great, but we've decided to take Heather in another direction. With Eden it was like "Wow, did she pop!" This was the best audition CBS had in 20 years.

Archived