Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Members

They won't give Chance any major story.

My guess:

Heather, drunk from a tequila night, feels up Chance and realizes he has no penis. Chloe, furious that this is why Chance has never gone near her, declares war on Heather. They decide to see who can make Billy's head spin the fastest. The Friday cliffhanger is to see whether they get bored of waiting for him to finish with random homeless women, and Sharon, who wander into Restless Style to stay warm.

Jared. He's white, he doesn't make sandwiches.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh ok, that's where it comes from. Thanks! I haven't sat down and watched a full episode of Y&R in weeks. I usually will turn it on most days for the opening teaser and I am usually zoned out within 5 minutes. I can't believe how crappy it is.

• Members

You haven't missed a lot.

I know it seems weird to joke about, but after they brought Malcolm back, and after Rauch and MAB said he gave the finest audition they had seen in 20 years, he barely appears, and...they have him making sandwiches offcamera.

• Members

I think she went off the rails when she had Victor grieving over Sabrina's death like he'd been married to her forever. I realize she was his wife and mother of unborn child and all, but he didn't go that apeshit over Hope!

Archived