Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I don't know what to say at all. I'll let Olivia do the talking for me so pretend Keesha is MAB:

Now my other thought is why recast a character that is barely used? Now I haven't seen Riegel's work before but if she wants to play Heather, then she must not want to work very badly.

• Members

It's okay, Malcolm prefers his Chipmunks like these anyway ;) :

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

I SO AGREE!!

I stopped watching Y&R after they killed off Cassie Newman. I'll probably tune in to see Eden in a new role. However, why would they recast Heather when they have so many WRONG people in WRONG roles??? With MeMeLily, Cybill's kid, Eddie Wilson, The beastmaster and Adam 2.0 they needed to recast a role that's not that significant??? Dear Lord and don't get me even started about Dumbctoria.

• Members

Well. I don't get Eden's appeal and I never have. Her voice is grating. Her acting is nothing that impresses me. And the role she is taking is thankless. But in this economy I would much rather me on the #1 rated soap then on a soap that probably has 2 years left. Y&R is such a mess at this point that its a big "Who Cares". I watched again today and I don't get what has happened to this show.

Archived