Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see comments at DC like, "AMC's loss is Y&R's gain, look at what you have lost AMC!!!" And I think, really? Were Hannah, Maggie, Ritchie, or the last few years of Bianca that big of a loss? And more importantly, what have any of them brought to Y&R? What was the last memorable thing Chloe did? Why is it that the only good thing they managed to do for Stacy Haiduk was a ripoff of E True Hollywood Story that wasn't even on the actual show?

All this "their loss is your gain!" reminds me of when ATWT fans were supposed to be so blessed to get Roger Howarth. It implies the show was worthless without these names from very, very different shows.

• Members

She's beautiful. But a b!tch she can't play. Sorry, she is way to sweet for that and just... Had no idea of how to play what she was supposed to. Of course, this wasn't helped by abysmal writing which made her the most hilarious ADA in history of human kind.

• Members

So, if Y&R can afford bigger "name actresses" (when compared to Vail), then why the hell is the sh!tty lighting and the fact that Melody Thomas Scott is hardly on blamed on the budget?

This show is horribly mismanaged, if anything...

These writers and producers just need to go already, but they will be here until cancellation, sadly. <_<

• Members

I thought she was great when working at Jabot. As an ADA it didn't work because it was written as such a thankless role. It was only relevant when going up against Victor and all of these innocent people so she was made to be the villain. She never was given friends or her own perspective so you could root for her. I know Vail got heat, but I always loved her and thought she had potential. On several occasions when she's got the chance to showcase her work, she's done a good job. Particularly when she learned about Adam and Rafe's affair.

Her look was classic soap and I loved the clothes they put on her. She was like a younger, sexier version of Christine. I love the scene with Heather in a bikini and high heels at the Newman ranch being busted by Victor. I just loved everything about her and could see her doing so much in the role. They could've put her with any man on the show and it would probably be better than the ho they already got. I just don't see Riegel having the sex appeal needed for this role or the toughness. We'll see.

Archived