Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's going to be a problem. I mean Y&R viewers who remember Paul & April going to have a problem. The only way this recast to work if they recast April with somebody that look more like her.

So they treating Paul like an minority.

• Members

Those glasses Paul was wearing months ago did seem a bit Bootsy Collins.

I don't think they care about viewers who remember Paul and April. They are ashamed of the people who have watched the show before. They just want to get new, hip viewers.

• Members

Excuse me? But Vail Bloom never sucked, and your criticisms of her are all wrong. Most of us aren't "coming out of the woodwork", we've loved Vail as Heather for quite some time. She brought Heather to life and she was a fine actress. This is disappointing news.

• Members

Another reason to not watch Y&R. This is stunt casting at its best a la ATWT and Chris Goutman. When will CBS learn??

This is like Susan Batten playing Connor Walsh.laugh.gif

What a mess Y&R has become. First Malcolm and now this!!!!!?????

Yeah I havent been watching in sometime now.

• Members

Poor Susan had it worse. No one cared that much about seeing her and she replaced a popular actress. They have humiliated Heather down to nothing, and thanks to Eden being popular on AMC, we already have this being pronounced some big success, before she ever shows up onscreen.

Archived