Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Members

Remember how Muhney was the best recast of 2009? Funny that now that Y&R clearly has no idea what to do with Adam, the hype has started to fade. That's what Y&R is all about. Hype and PR, and the press just swoons on cue.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying I adored Vail Bloom as Heather, but even I must admit, she "fit" the role of Paul and April's daughter better than Eden will. I just wish Miss Princeton had learned how to act.

And all b/c, he was willing to [!@#$%^&*] a dude. Yeah, I remember.

• Members

Omg, well I was hoping she would return to AMC :( I really like Eden Riegel, I am definitely going to start watching Y&R, for the first time, once she starts airing. It'll be interesting seeing her in a different role..

Vail Bloom, I love her..she is so beautiful, I'm sure she will get another role on another tv show, or Daytime soap. Perhaps recast Bianca Montgomery on AMC? B) I could dig it, and she would look hot with Tamara Braun.

• Members

I don't hate Eden Reigel, I just don't see her as Y&R's savior, as the soap press seem to, the way they did with Muhney, Hendrickson, Miller, et al. I'm tired of the soap press having orgasms every time one of their favorites shows up at Y&R.

Archived