Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Members

I don't know anything about this character that she's playing. I don't watch Y&R. But I wouldn't put it passed Eden to actually surprise viewers in a good way. I know that she's continuing to take acting lessons, and I think she has what it takes to play characters that are a complete 180 from Bianca.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I wonder if Chrishell doesn't land anything this pilot season if she'll go back on contract. I think the show moving to LA made her realize having a steady job in this economy isn't a bad thing.

• Members

Yeah, exactly.... and I mean since she has been bumped to recurring, while she has had a decent amount of airtime, she isn't carrying story. One of the biggest positives about Pratt was the way he featured Amanda in B (sometimes A stories) his whole time as writer. I was really glad to see Chrishell get lots of work.

• Members

Hopefully Vail will find some more work. Maybe she could come to AMC lol. I've always liked Vail too, I mean no she's not a powerful actress, but she holds her own and when they actually gave Heather something to do I thought she was fine. She's pretty, could be a bitch when she needed to be. I absolutely loved when heather would go toe to toe with Victor. Heather came off as so pathetic next to him and Vail really sold it. I loved it!

• Members

Oh yes, like it always used to be done.... you'd have a story for 3-6 months, then have a 2-3 month downturn.... and if it was any longer than that you probably were on your way out. Even Lucci has always had her downtime....

Downtime for the show carriers of the last few years have been months where they are in 18 out of 20 episodes, instead of 20 out of 20 ;)

• Members

Hyped? What are you talking about? No one talks about this guy except for the viewers that don't like him.

Wilson Bethel is hot and a talented actor. I actually like Ryder, which I guess is an unpopular move. His sister, on the other hand, I could do without.

Guest dc cubs

I'm not familiar with all the Y&R bloggers. Is Mr. Brooks of Genoa City News a reliable source? Here's what he had to say regarding the recast. I'm putting it in spoiler tags since it involves upcoming storyline and its a pretty big spoiler. Some peeps will read casting spoilers but don't want to know about future storylines.

Mr. Brooks Genoa City News

Archived