Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chloe has become more and more pointless, in spite of all the attempts to prop her. If Eden as Heather does take off, I wonder if we may end up saying goodbye to Chloe. If she left tomorrow how many people would even notice? For all her airtime last year, she has a mother we rarely see, a baby we rarely see, and her great loves are pointless Chance and sex fiend Billy who only saw her as someone to cheat on over and over.

• Members

The reason fans liked them on AMC isn't going to be at Y&R. Y&R doesn't do friendship and the characters probably won't be romantically involved, so those who loved BAM may not enjoy seeing them snipe over a horndog. Y&R is a show that generally hates women, so these fans may be shocked to learn that the likes of Michael Cambias is close to what they'll get for a leading man on this show.

They do seem to like Liz Hendrickson but they still haven't bothered to do anything with her for months. Eventually it's going to come down to who they like and who they really like, and there are already so many at Y&R who seem to be staying around solely because of backstage connections.

• Members

Yeah but Ryan was never leading man to Bianca or Maggie. Even Jonathan's "they cut out the bad" justification for beating Maggie made more sense than whatever they tried to justify with Adam Newman.

Billy isn't a Ryan or an Adam but I think a lot of BAM fans may end up being shocked by what Y&R truly is these days.

There seems to be a waist-deep level of actresses at Y&R who are there for reasons that have little to do with talent or popularity. Adrienne Frantz, Amelia Heinle, Clementine Ford, among others. I guess the question is will they ever go (I think Ford may be gone within the next six months, who knows though) and if not, who will in their place?

• Members

Maybe Jana's brain tumor is contagious and Adam now has it.

I think those fans will like Billy since he's played by Billy Miller.

I read somewhere that Ford got her job through Rickkart as well. I wouldn't be suprised if she's the next to go. The only downside for me personally is that I'm sure she would be taking Thad with her.

• Members

Thye're not idiots... theyr'e just looking at the surface aspects of the character. And people DO have a hard time accepting a recast or relative that looks SO different, it's just TRUE. Like when Leon was bit chubby, everyone was saying how that made Colleen so much more believeable as Traci's daughter.... and Dammit, it DID. Same with Sherwood and Rowell.

Archived