Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Members

While I don't have a problem with ER or her acting, I'm not so sure how I feel about this recast. I don't see them doing this recast for nothing and since Heather is a DA I assume we will see her in court scenes which for me just doesn't fit. Also I'm not sure that I'm gonna be able to picture her as the same character that was involved with Adam. It just doesn"t seem like the right part for her, but I guess time will tell.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't he the blogger who reported that he died and then said it was a joke? But the spoiler does sound plausible. Michael Muhney keeps saying to tune into ATWT for a special Y&R promo and they keep saying something huge happens on Tuesday, but won't say what it is.

• Members

This is another example of how far Y&R has fallen.

In the glory days they did not cast 'big names' from lesser rated shows.if there was a recast they tried (not always successfully)to find another unknown who would be right for the character.

That soap hopping only occurred on other shows.

Peter Bergman was a big name,but Terry Lester had left and Cliff was stagnating at AMC.

• Members

I'm not sure if any soap has women who are presented in as unsexy a manner as Y&R's women. Even Sharon's bedhopping was about her being sick in the head. There's a pervasive fear of a woman and her sexuality throughout every part of this show now.

• Members

I woke up this morning, hoping that yesterday's post about luscious Heather having been recast with Eden Reigel was all a horrible, squeaky-voiced dream -- or at the very least, that Reigel was going to take over another role (like Mac). It's not. And she's still confirmed as nuHeather. Ridic.

Y&R is officially a laughingstock. I always assumed that Frons/Guza/Phelps owned that title for eternity, but they now look like frickin Gloria Monty in comparison. WTH kind of clusterf*ck is going on at Y&R?

That SL especially unnerved me. Personally, I thought that Sharon's no-strings, just-fun sex with Billy (yes, the gurning hyena himself) was probably the sanest thing she had done in years -- especially when compared with the rebound marriage with Jack and that awful, awful affair with Nick. And yet it was presented as one in a long list of debasements for the character.

After Phyllis goes nuts and trashes Sharon's hotel room (with particular emphasis on her underwear drawer -- sexy underwear = BAD), she is later pacified by some "angry" shower sex with Nick. This, I found equally insulting.

Archived