Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since leaving AMC full time in 2005 she comes off very entitled in her interviews and seems to think the show should answer to her every beckon call.... its just my interpretation of her. I mean I think its clear she thinks she is a hot commodity always wanting to be available for pilot season.... and its been now 5 years and she still is bouncing around daytime. If she signed a 4 year contract with Y&R I'll shut up, but I highly doubt she committed that long term.

I appreciate what she did with the character of Bianca 2000-2005, but I've moved on.... glad she seems to be now too (hopefully).

• Members

I remember when y&r_fan posted more and suggested that Jennifer Finnigan or an actress with her ability and looks would be a great Heather recast, and as much as we disagreed about Y&R a lot, I agreed with him.

But Eden fuckin' Riegel? REALLY?! I still can't believe these dumb f.ucks at Y&R think this girl would fit in as the daughter of Paul and April, and as the Assistant District Attorney of the show. Seriously? What the hell!

• Members

Nothing new, figured I'd post this anyways(I'm bored LOL):

Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

The show confirms that Vail Bloom, who joined Y&R in 2007, is out as Heather and Eden Riegel (ex-Bianca, AMC) is taking over the role. This reunites Riegel with her former on-screen love interest and close pal, Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe; ex-Maggie, AMC), whom she also worked with on the online soap IMAGINARY BITCHES. Though Riegel didn't confirm the news, she did tweet: "I've got some really interesting, fun news coming your way! I know it's cruel to tease, but I'm too excited to keep it in."

Riegel previously confirmed to Digest that AMC sought to lure her back on contract as Bianca when it announced its move from New York to L.A., but they couldn't come to terms. "I don't know if the breaking point was money or outs," a source close to the actress told Digest at the time, "but I know that she was bummed and so was the show."

Riegel will first begin taping the week of March 15.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Members

Never cared for Eden Riegel.

I don't feel like going through all 18 pages, but did Y&R totally dump Val Bloom for her? I know VB was recurring, but I think she was great in the role of Heather.

Archived