Eden Riegel Joins Y&R

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well said ;)

It's an odd thing, but things like this happen when a recast happens. It's like at another board when Brianne Montcrief was let go and Colby recast. People were suddenly all "Oh Brianne is a great Colby......" yada, yada, yada. Yet for the time BM was in the role was was considered widely miscast as Colby.

I like VB, but I don't get the sudden lovefest either

• Members

Cane and Billy are too important to be saddled with a character they don't care about. She was GREAT with Adam and fans responded but they still didn't use that. With Daniel she was just used to make Amber jealous so really they HAVEN'T tried to utilize her in the romantic sense. She's the resident booty call. That's it.

• Members

People have good things to say everytime Vail has appeared. She was really only disliked towards the beginning of her run. If you look on other boards, or even this board, Y&R fans have been asking where Heather is and complaining about her lack of screentime. This isn't anything new. And as I said in another post, Adam and Heather were a popular couple.

• Members

Yes, I wanted Vail's Heather to be the one to bring Adam down and I wanted her to be a somewhat homophobic bitch to Adam and Rafe.

I wanted her to ask Adam and Rafe, "Did the results of your HIV test come back yet? Oh wait, it does take a while for the virus to show, doesn't it?" And then flip her hair and walk away as her heels clicked on the floor.

Archived