AMC: Tuesday, 3/2/10

• Members

I think she was pretty popular. Tad and Hillary were popular as a couple. Once in a while I'll read a post from various message boards wanting for her to return. Not sure if it's the same poster, but I think she's pretty popular.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MEK has said more than once he would love to see Carmen Thomas or Tasia Valensia back.

I don't think bringing her back is a must but since they chose to mention her name and have her as Damon's mother then I think they should try to get her back for at least a day or two.

• Members

I hadn't been online today before I watched today's episode, so when Damon said "Hillary," my mouth went like this :o, and that made me go :)

My guess was right! And I'm SO shocked that the show's extensive history is being utilized! :wub:

And I LOVED the Greenlee and Madison connection! Sure, it's totally unrealistic since they're really ten years apart, but I'll buy it. Now Madison is connected to the two main women of the show! :wub:

• Members

So we know for sure this isn't a new Hillary like the new Marissa we got last year? i've seen a ton of the Hillary eps from the 80s (I loved her) so quickly thought of her, but just assumed it was a new Hillary :blush: Glad I seem to be wrong (I'm assuming you've all read spoilers)

Great ep today. I thought Randi was slightly improved, but still I agree she needs to be recasted. I do like Daamon though (though I still find the fact he robbed all those places, odd)--he's a decent actor which is something I still rarely expect with the younger cast.

• Members

Today's episode was SO enjoyable, I was so loving every minute (looked outside my window, checked my text messages, made a sandwich, on the Gayle\Ryan\Liza nonsense, though..)

Ok I really like Damon, always have. But today's episode, he was so great with Tad. I loved when he got out of that hospital cot, the way he was acting LoL!! He and Tad are really great together, I hope Tad turns out to be his father. There were small little details with them today, that I really enjoyed. (Thanks to everyone who talked about Hillary in this thread, when I heard that name I was so lost. All my questions were answered here already ;D)

LOVE that Madison and Greenlee knew each other in the past, that is a great way to tie Madison with the cast. Randi wasn't half bad today either. I liked everything Fusion today, I really think it can work. The Greenlee\Erica banter was great, and I liked Greenlee being mature in the end, and proposing that they work together. Doubt it'll happen, LoL.

David\Angie were fantastic as well. Frankie taking those pills int he end, I am intrigued. Really great episode today.

• Members

I can appreciate the Madison/Greenlee connection, it's believeable (even if Madison is a few years younger), it strengthens Madison's link to the show... I just found Greenlee unnecessarily bitchy to Madison and Randi today, which would actually be cute if it turns out that Madison was some kiss ass freshman to senior Greenlee or something, still trying to prove herself after all these years. Greenlee's Eve Harrington.

• Members

I dunno, the bitchiness seemed in character ;)

One thing I noticed with the Damon/Tad scenes--someone hasn't told the actor playing Damon (Zip Riprock? something like that) the soap opera rule that you DON'T actually eat ANY of the food on screen. You talk about getting it, what you got, you raise your fork, then you put it down while you talk and leave, with food untouched. Sheesh! Maybe he hasn't gotten his first paycheque in LA yet, cuz he was plowing through that chow.

• Members

Finn Wittrock! :P

He was chowing down on that food, even stole some of Tad's eggs, LoL! I didn't know you weren't supposed to eat the food on screen, though :o didn't know it was that much of a problem, I was thinking that it makes the scene more real or something, if they did that. But thinking about Tad and Damon's scene, there was a lot of dialogue. Egg could have flew out of Damon's mouth or something, Lol!

• Members

LOL, "Zip Riprock", what fun we have (and what liberties we take) with that guy's name. He was obviously named after a rich jock Wilma Flintstone crushed on at Bedrock High. :P One of my pet peeves is actors talking while eating, when they do that annoying voice where their lips are all tight and they have food in their cheek.

• Members

Just in case I wasn't clear, I was making a joke--it bugs me how no one ever eats on soaps (though with some characters, like Erica I always roll my eyes when she talks about all the food she wants orders--anyone remember that awful Fusion brainstorming party where Kendall and crew all had a boz of donuts, and they spent the whole time picking at them--like maybe eating about two crumbs then tossed the box in the garbage, full at the end LOL)

• Members

It's time for Jesse to die again because Angie's scenes are great to watch until Jesse shows up. If this continues, I can't look forward to Angie, so the sacrifice (gift) has to be Jesse. Angie seems to be a bit edgy now, and I love it. I hope she will be running that hospital for a very long time (of course it won't happen, but a girl can dream).

And Frankie, if you want that right hand to stop hurting and heal, you may want to discontinue beating it against furniture, YOU MORON! Then he allows that twit to give him medication?

I'm so tired of David hiding behind corners. I wish someone who just shoot his rabid ass!

ANDREA

• Members

This was actually sort of mid- (or early-mid) relationship for them... I believe Tad had just recently figured out Dottie's fake pregnancy scheme and ended the marriage with her. But in the mean time, Hillary had moved on with Bob. Hillary and Tad then started growing close again. Bob (once Tad's good friend) saw this happening. He was hospitalized for some illness briefly, but Bob used that to his advantage, and just before this scene - when he realized he was about to lose Hillary - he revealed to her that his illness was terminal (which it wasn't). Hillary, already feeling guilty over her being in love with Tad, ends up marrying Bob out of guilt... Of course, that went up in flames when she found out his terminal illness was a huge lie. (

(This is all based on my recollection... so it might not be a perfect account, but I think it's generally accurate.)

Archived