AMC: Tuesday, 3/2/10

• Members

Discuss!

LOL at Erica telling Ryan he could have found a better lawyer than Liza by doing a blind internet search :D

Can we please have a Randi recast? I really don't know what the hold up is... After all, THIS Randi is holding up this storyline.

Loving the David/Greenlee scenes! They are a perfect little couple.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting how they made a slight connection between Madison and Greenlee going to boarding school together. Quite clear Madison will be Greenlee's pawn and Randi will be Erica's.

Tad and Damon are nice.... I am very intrigued as to how Damon is connected to the canvas.... very intrigued.

• Members

Ahh, so Greenlee and Madison went to the same boarding school --- love it. I wish Madison had her edgy spark back - she's so watered down and boring now. Maybe she'll learn a few things from Greenlee!

Loving the Fusion stuff with Erica/Greenlee going at it. Too bad Randi can't cut it...

Also LOVING fierce Angie against David. Those two together are always dynamite.

• Members

We finally agree on something! ^_^

I love Greens and Mads bonding. They already make a great team! :D

Also, the fact that they both have history with each other is a very interesting twist.

• Members

Hillary, very interesting and good use of history. So was Hillary pregnant with Tad's child when she left town? Retcon? Actually possible? Can someone give me a synopsis on why Hillary left town? What is the original actress up too? Anyone know?

• Members

Tad and Hillary were married but they got a divorce. I forget why exactly. I think Tad lied to Hillary regarding something and she left town and he left town. This was about the time that MEK left NY for Hollywood.

Actually, I guess Damon could be Tad and Hillary's son. At most, their son would be 24 years old because Tad and Hillary left town in 1986. Damon could be 24, right?

There was an interview done with Carmen Thomas. I forget which website it was but they do regular interviews with past actors from All My Children. Anyway, I remember that she lives in Los Angeles.

Archived