Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I've heard a lot of people who say they don't like Evan's personality, or they don't think he has one. I think he's just a low-key, slightly weird guy, but you're not alone at all.

It's just tough to really get invested in this season.

• Members

I was watching E! News last night and apparently Elizabitch Hasslebeck lied when she said she called Erin and apologized to her. Erin reportedly has responded and said she never heard from her

No I find it a bit odd myself. His looks also bother me. Maybe its his nose and eyes. He reminds me of a big geek.

• Members
Actually I don't think Erin's clothes are that revealing in terms of how it usually is for ballroom dancers. So I don't know what the fuzz is all about to be honest.

His looks are very eastern/south eastern European (he's of Italian and Czech descent).

As of his personlity... I just think he's kind of shy and comes across as kind of monotonous. I like him though. And I sooo hope Chad is OUT next week so the three most talented dancers will be in the finals.

• Members

I an't stand Nicole. I wish she would leave.

Erin is so fake. There's something about her i don't like. Ugh..and her partner is hot but he is so full of himself...lol

Chad...blah...he sucked....I like Cheryl but he sucks.

Archived