Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Members

Thats Brooke Burns, the winner from abou 2-3 seasons ago. While not the greatest, I still find her LOTS more tolerable than Samantha

Yes Nicole is annoying. I really hope she doesnt win. Id rather see her leave and be done with.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't belive both Chad and Niecy are still there, and Pamela isn't. Ched and Niecy are so bad, they can't dance. When Chad is ballroom dancing, he's stiff as a stick and it's just weird. Oh, and he gave Cheryl yet another gift. I almosted threw up when she showed it. Seriously.

I REALLY hope it's Evan and Erin in the final two. I know it's not gonna happen, but a girl can hope, right.

If you ever watched when Samantha Harris had the job Brooke should get a freakin gold medal here. Because she's sooo much more tolerable then Samantha. She really sucked!

And yeah, Nicole has such an ugly personality.

• Members

Elizabeth Hasslecrack is such a bitch. I saw a clip of her crying on the View (for sympathy) apologizing to Erin bc of some comment she made about her. Basically she said the peeper who looked at Erin naked last year should have just waited to watch her on DWTS bc she parades around the dancefloor half naked. The other cohosts were not backing her up and tried to get her to stop, but she went on about how she doesnt get how Erin could be upset about someone doing that to her when she goes on tv barely dressed. She basically made it sound as if Erin was asking for it and has no reason to feel horrified for being watched secretly in her own privacy when she flaunts it out there for all to see. She was laughing and making a mockery of her her traumatic ordeal. What a b-tch who doesnt think before she speaks

Here is Erin's response to the comment. The Bitch made her cry

Oh and here's the Bitch's comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAglAS38xPs

• Members

I think Elizabeth took it too far and ended up putting her foot in her mouth, but I was with her in terms of the irony of a person becoming famous (infamous really) for being peeped and then landing a gig on a show like this for that very reason, and on top of that, wearing revealing costumes. It's kind of like Kim Kardashian becoming famous for her sex tape and then acting like she had nothing to do with its release yet reaping all of the benefits of it and then posing nude for Playboy. There's a fine line between exploitation and claiming your image/sexuality. It's a slippery area. But in Erin's defense, ALL of the women (with the bodies for it) dress like that on the show, and obviously you never blame the victim. I think it's disingenuous though to say that her booking this gig had nothing to do with the peeping incident. So then one might ask, is the economic and publicity gain of going on a show where you dance around in skimpy clothes the right choice for you in your particular situation? Who knows, maybe she finds it liberating, "If I'm gonna flaunt my body, I'm gonna do it on my terms." I dunno...

• Members

I liked Evan and Anna's homage to Shields and Yarnell. :P It looked a little X-rated when he bounced her in his arms when they finished. :ph34r: I am so late to the game, who are the favorites?

The audience is always so random, the Kardashians next to Vera Wang.

Archived