Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is too "on" when she's in front of the camera. A lot of yelling and carrying on. The tantrums when she's rehearsing are awful. She's also very thin for her frame, so when she dances, she looks clumsy.

• Members

It was too agressive, too hard. Theres a thing about aggressive kisses, but that was very messy and looked awkward more than anything. He basically attacked her face and it didnt look natural at all. He obviously didnt really kiss her and it showed. He grabbed he face and it looked more like he was biting her head

• Members

Erin is a weak dancer and Nicole isn't that great either (until recently she has either been way too slow or ridiculously fast...she's as natural in the ballroom as Master P), so it evens out. I just wish Nicole wasn't so unpleasant.

• Members

Whenever I remember her dancing it's moments like the rumba where she was just about to go into convulsions, the Latin dance where she was badly hunched over and Derek had to drag her, the dance where she almost fell, etc. She is ugly to look at on the dance floor most of the time.

• Members
Ehm, it wasn't a kiss. It was a vampire bite. Evan even called this their Twilight dance.

And yay, I'm glad Chad is FINALLY gone.

Of coourse Nicole is gonne win this season which I think is really unfair. This show origanilly about people with little or no dance experience... who grows along the way. Let's face it Nicole has plenty. I mean, everybody knows she's gonna win. It's been set since the very first episode, so what's the point in having everybody else on? It really sucks.

I sooo hope Evan shockes everyone and takes it home. That would put that little b!tch in her place. lol

Archived