Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm actually really pleased with the season 11 cast. I'm exited for Audrina Patridge (never thought she would do anything like this), Rick Fox, Margaret Cho, Kurt Warner, Jennifer Grey, Brandy and actually Hasselhoff. My 8 year old son is exited for Kyle Massey, and says he's gonna watch the show for the first time. lol

Jennifer Grey can dance though, so I don't know why they keep picking dancers on this show. Maybe her age will make her some what equal with some others. Brandy should be good at this as well. Maybe this will bring Audrina out of her shell, and we'll get to know her some more if she stays on long enough.

Well, I'm exited. :)

Edit. I haven't seen anything about what pro-dancers they're gonna end up with yet. That's half the fun, for me anyway. I know Dmitry's not gonna be on though, which is a shame. :( And Edyta decided to move on from DWTS.

• Members

I do hope The Situation (or what ever he's called) will be paired with Karina. Then it'll be just fine if they'll be voted of first.

Jennifer and Derek. Sounds good to me. He usually get the best dancers. Jennifer is a dancer, but she's also 50 years old. So we'll see how that works out. Looking forward to seeing them though.

• Members

I think Mark Ballas is definitely back and I think Lacey Schwimmer will be too, from what their Twitters are hinting at.

I thought Maks would be paired with Jennifer Grey and Derek or Mark would get Brandy. Tony's probably stuck with Florence or Margaret.

Edyta won't be back on DWTS? That's such a shame. She deserved a win.

• Members
I agree, she does deserves to make it atleast one time.

She wrote this on her Facebook:

Dear Friends!

As you might already know I decided to move on with my life and therefore I will not be participating in DWTS anymore. I'm very grateful to you for all the support and I hope that we will be able to connect again through my future projects.

DWTS has gave me great opportunities and exposure, possibility to reach out to people like you and I very much appreciate that. However after 10 seasons I felt like it's time to think about my future. The show will not be there for me forever and I do not want to depend every season on the producer’s decision about next half a year of my life. I want to start building a foundation for the future and I felt that the show was limiting me. I'm pursuing my education and looking forward to other projects that perhaps you will hear about, but my main goal is to finish my degree and start building my family.

To clarify the rumours about me "having a major disagreement with producers of DWTS," I've never said that. TMZ misquoted and misinterpreted everything I said. We do have different views about my career and I feel that I deserve to decide about my future, but that's about it. I also would like to work with Alec as much as possible and since Alec has not been involved with the show it would be difficult, but again I've never said anything else regarding Alec or the producers. Lastly, TMZ even misquoted the information about my major, It is media and communication, not communication and dance.

I will keep you posted about any future projects I might have and will definitely stay in touch. I'm not hanging up my dancing shoes, I love dancing and it will always be a part of my life.

Thank you so much again for being there with me and truly, your support is the best part of my experience on the show.

Love ,Edyta

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/notes/edyta-sliwinska-official/a-note-for-my-friends/423512045043

• Members

I'm STOKED about this season. I love Brandy, Jennifer, Margaret, Audrina and Florence. Can't wait to see Bristol and how she does.

I like Kyle Massey. He was so funny on That's So Raven. I always hoped Raven Symone would end up on the show and when they said "Known for such Disney shows as That's So Raven..." I was like OOH RAVEN! oh well. haha.

Archived