Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally watched last week's results shows -- the bio pieces for each of the final four pro dances were great (aside from seeing Corky Ballas again...he's a mess).

WTF was that dance between Joey Fatone and Melissa. I know they won design a dance but that was all kind of awkward and they were shown up by the unflattering leather costume and hideous face mask they put on Joey. The costume designer looked pissed off.

• Members

Evan's viennese waltz was perfect. Id have given it a 30. I preferred it over Erin's samba

IA with the judges, Evan's freestyle was odd. He looked weird throughout it

I liked Erin's freestyle the best. It was different and for that reason it stood out. I thought the others did very predictable dances and all stuff we've seen before. I thought Erin used the bed too much in the dance, but overall it was a good one.

• Members

I've thought the same thing. I am still rather new to DWTS. I didnt know they would cut it to two on tomorrow's show. But I got to say Evan did a great job making it to the final three. I still dont think Erin should be in the final two. She sucks IMO and Nicole is a dancer...unfair IMO.

smile.gif

Archived