Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And there ends my viewing of DWTS.

Pam was fantastic, dynamic and sexy. I think doing the show was a really, really, great thing for her and will pay dividends in the long run.

Now, I just hope that bitch Nicole doesn't win. Anyone but her!

• Members

Chad is a football player, and they almost never go away on this show. Add in that he's partners with Cheryl and that gets more votes.

It's a credit to Pam that she lasted this long, as there was such hostility towards her from the start.

• Members

Im glad Chad is still in this. The guy has been good. At this point, NONE of them are bad dancers and deserve to go. Im so glad Erin is safe bc she's my favorite. Id pick Pamela, Niecy or Chad to leave before her. I see a Nicole, Erin, Evan final 3 of course if the voting doesnt go screwy

• Members

The same with me too. I didn't know they wanted her since Season 1. I am glad she did it now because I would have missed her. I didnt watch Season 1. You could tell Pamela was crushed to be leaving and really loved her time on the show.

• Members

I don't watch usually but tuned in last night...I hate the Nicole chick! She comes across as sooooo full of herself!! And who is the new chick helping out with hosting? Cause she is really bad too.

Archived