Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kate has a lot of fans. A lot of women feel sorry for her and hate Jon. Huffington Post trashes Jon over and over, so she does have support. I can't stand watching her. I think she's becoming more boring now so that might take away some of her votes. Most likely it's not so much her having big votes as some of the others not having big fanbases.

I felt sorry for Aiden but I can see why he left. He's not a good dancer and Edyta isn't a great teacher. I hated seeing him so emotional but I hope he made some good contacts and will get good work after this, as I did enjoy him on AMC.

Is anyone else confused and kind of annoyed by Nicole's meltdown?

Sade has a lot of forehead.

• Members

Wow, Kate didn't get voted of!! Gosh, that's just wrong because she is by FAR the worst "dancer" of them all.

Acrually I don't understand why Aiden went home already. Kate and Niecy should've gone before him to be honest. It's sad we won't be seeing him anymore on the show. Damn he was beautiful. That smile and that body... :P

Ehm yeah!!! She's just upset she's not in the top of the leader board for the 2nd week in a row. Which I think is disrespectful towards the others who didn't do so well. She's kind of acting like a spoiled brat. It just shows how immature she is. imo Derek seemed a bit confused about her reaction too, trying to save the moment when they were interviewed by Brooke and also in commentary.

• Members

Kate was such a bitch in her video. I feel bad for Tony

LMAO at Carrie Annie compairing her to Charlie Brown saying she "whomp, whomp, whomp, whomps" LOL..and Len said she doesnt dance; she strolls acros the floor

I hope Niecy doesnt get kicked off. Loved her line about being tired and hungry

Archived