Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Members

I cannot believe Shannen got the boot. The voting public are tools, absolute Kool-Aid drinking fools. You don't vote off Brenda Walsh in the first round! I wanted a Shannen v Kate catfight.

They love twits like Kate [!@#$%^&*] Gosselin and her farce of an existence. Poor Tony Dovolani, from the fabulosity of Susan Lucci to this. No wonder Jon Gosselin (who is no prize either) left her sorry ass. What. A. Bitch. And let's not even go into her dancing, she looks like she has a permanent enema in her, as if she's doing the Hokey Pokey all the damn time. VILE.

I am rooting for Pam Anderson because she's clearly enjoying herself and doing her best, the Cha Cha Cha was HOT...so sue me, I'm a straight man. That said, I know she won't win this because 'Middle America' doesn't love her. But I want her to last as long as she can, be the Jane Seymour or Susan Lucci of the group.

Brooke Burke is MILES better as a host. So much more natural and likeable. Thank God she's there!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert!

Dont expect to see Jake with a haircut anytime soon. We're in for a few more weeks of the dirty greasy look...lol

dwtsrpg.jpg

Haha, for the third week in a row, Ive noticed that they've kept Pamela for after 9 pm

• Members

I thought they kept Pam later because she's one of the big names to keep people watching? But you may have a point.

I dunno what Derek and Nicole were thinking with all those rule breakers, especially so early in the game--I haven't watched much of the show in the past and even I knew while they were dancing it that they were doing things like lifts and breaking hold which should never be done in the quick step. Still, it was the best dance of the night, no big surprise.

I thought mostly everyone did better than they had before. Even Buzz (barely). Except Kate. Wow, I think going on this show may really backfire if she was hoping it might make some fans and make people realize she was "relatable". What a hot mess.

ANd I thought Aiden actually did better than decent with arguably the hardest dance--though I agree with the judges he was a bit too "hoppy"

• Members

Yeah I think they might be afraid that Pam might be a bit too much to put on earlier. Did you see when she and her partenr said they are going to keep "doing it and doing it and doing it" I thought that was a bit much for a family show

It sucks that Tony is paired with Kate bc he's one of my favorites and want him to go far but she's horrible. She doesnt dance; she walks throuigh all her moves doing occasional kicks. She also is incapable of expressing emotion. When she gets out there, she has the same face throughout her performance

dwtschelsie.jpg

Chelsie looked like a hot tranny mess!

• Members

I'm still not sure what his idea of a surprise is. I would guess two of Aiden/Jake/Niecy. Jake is pissing a lot of fans off with the way he behaves towards Chelsie, Aiden is OK but not exactly a big favorite, and Niecy may have put some viewers off with her interracial/gay marriage dance last night, along with how zonked out she seemed to be.

Archived