Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hated more than Kate? WOW. I actually know a number of people my age (admittedly younger than the average viewer/voter) who were watching primarily for Shanen and Pam. I think one reason they were voted off was they're so well known, many thought they didn't need the votes. Man I wish Kate had gone--especially after they showed us how badly she behaved in rehearsal.

I thought Aiden improved. Can he improve more? Hrmm, but he deserves to stick around longer than Buzz and some others. And yeah Nicole S was amazing--she is lucky that she has by far the best dancer AND especially choreographer as her partner in Derek--he's not my personal fave of the guys for purely superficial reasons but with her stage experience (despite going on about how she's a singer and not a dancer, whatever) combiend with his talent with routines, she's gonna last till the end--or should anyway.

• Members

Everybody I know is watching for Brenda Walsh. And placing bets on how quickly Maksim got Erin Andrews to do the horizontal mambo. Oh, and some meemaw I know is head-over-heels with Buzz Aldrin. But Possum Hair? Seriously? Did all her children get speed-dial cell phones this Christmas?

• Members

Kate was absolutely dreadful. That had to be one of the worse jives Ive ever seen in all my seasons of watching. She looked very uncomfortable and it showed. She sucked but she wasnt even trying to have fun with it. Im upset Shannon is gone bc she did alright and I wanted to see more of her

• Members
We didn't see the whole thing, we got to se a couple of seconds. So we know nothing of what happend. From what we saw Edyta got upset because she was frustrated about learning him the routine. He asked to take it easy, to give him time. And at that moment she didn't know how to do that because of the hectic schedule. All in all, we shouldn't be so quick to judge since we have no clue of what actually happend.

Same with Tony and Kate... someone mentioned them earlier..

I can't stand Kate, but yes Tony has some history of being kind of rude to one of his partners. Can't remember who it was, but I think it was Marissa. But again. We don't know what happend here either.

About Shannen being voted out. Well, she shouldn't have been voted out. Buzz or Kate should've gone home!!! It's a shame really. There was so much potential in Shannen, so I don't get it at all.

Aiden improved a lot. imo Ad of course Nicole did great. Was there ever any question that she would't?!

Pamela is still disgusting, so I'd like to see her go after Buzz and Kate. On the downside her Aussie partner is freakin hot, so I'd miss seeing him. lol

Ohh, and I loved loved loved Evan's performance! I'm so glad he managed the jive that well. And Erin & Maks did a beautiful routine!

Archived