Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Haha, I know. It was a mess. At least we know why Buzz was doing so poorly... he's old. But kate, I don't know. She just sucks!

Glad Buzz didn't get saved by the viewers again though. Because this is a dancing competition, not The-honor-our-heroes-show. He can't dance, so bye bye. Kate's next I hope.

• Members

HAHA no kidding.

The thing with Kate... I think she's the worst woman they've EVER had on--yes including 99 year old Chloris Leachman. You expect some of the guys to be awful, but almost always the women on these shows have had SOME dance training even if maybe only ballet class as a small child--so they sorta know how to move in rhythm, not just walk awkwardly etc. Guys more often than not haven't had ANY training as kids or elsewise so it's more expected... (Being one of the few guys with any dance background doing high school musicals etc I could never believe just howhard even the mostbasic steps were for most of the guys).

• Members

I think that there have been some women who have been as bad as Kate, Leeza Gibbons, Monica Celes, Belinda Carlisle, but they weren't noticed because they aren't huge media names. Kate is a huge name, and she's a nightmare, so people are more likely to gawk at her.

I never watched Jon and Kate so I have no idea if she was like this on that show but she's a nightmare here. She's a never-ending parody. Can't you imagine Catherine O'Hara as Kate Gosselin? My jaw dropped at the, "I can't change my facial expression because ALL I THINK ABOUT IS PUTTING FOOD ON THE TABLE."

• Members

I never saw Leeza or Monica so you may be right. But, Belinda was NOWHERE near as bad--she didn't move like she was stomping or walking, she had musicality (I thought she was cut too soon). To be fair to Kate (why? lol) Belinda is a musician so of course she'd have SOME musicality even if she had no dancing talent.

HAHA Catherine would be great as her. My Grandma was watching with me (she loves the show and takes it very seriously) and when she said that about making dinner she replied to the tv "Then just STOP THINKING ABOUT DINNER and think about the dance!" Made sense to me (Grandma had to leave the room when she was dancing).

I never saw her reality show except for the myriad of clips they'd show on The Soup. They were largely of John (who I'm no big fan of anyway but I still prefer him even with all the gossip and behaviour, to Kate) sitting there on the couch looking comatose with too much battery, while Kate nattered on abotu what he had done wrong, what the kids had done wrong, what she was trying to do, etc... Basically like you see int he clips of her and Tony.

• Members

Your grandma sounds like someone I'd enjoy being around :lol: I took the show very very seriously for a few years, I don't as much anymore because I was burnt out during the time when the show was all about the princessy Julianne Hough. Thankfully she is busy with her "singing" career and is gone, hopefully for good. I watch for the pros, I always keep my eye out for them and most of the time if I vote it's for them.

• Members
That's exactly how she ALWAYS behaved on that show. Nothing Jon did was right. She was always nagging with that annoying voice.

Hmm, she's whining about the paparazzis follwing her everywere... but yet she's working on two new shows which will expose her even more. Those poor kids.

Archived