Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Members

I think it could be both of those. Add in that she's known for being sexual, on a show where the demos don't exactly cater towards that, and her general lack of charisma on the dance floor, and her bad attitude, and nothing seems to click. I don't think the judges would be getting out the 10 paddles so many times this early if she were doing better.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's how I feel. Nicole is a bitch who is obsessed with winning. She's the kind of character that's ripped out of a Jackie Collins novel. She must be drawing a low fan vote, she isn't good enough to warren the 10's she's been getting so early in the season. All of her whining and crying and terrible attitude is dreadful.

And I can't stand Derek. There. I said it. I just cannot stand him.

• Members

I want Nicole gone too. She is the best. Theres no denying it. She's on a completely different level. The judges know it, the contestants know it and she knows it. With that said, I wish she were a bit modest. Her attitude is getting to me.

• Members

I liked seeing Pam with dark hair but the wig didn't quite fit right. The EW recapper said that the only style of that kind the show seems to know is Lisa Rinna.

Jake was too intense, it affected his relationship with Chelsie and his dancing, as he kept tripping up.

I can't stand Chad. He is the epitome of the pampered, self-indulgent football player who clogs up this show. He treats Cheryl like his property and she bought into that by accepting his expensive gifts and indulging his constant attempts at sex/flirting. Now she seems trapped and it has added this unwatchable and unspoken tension to everything they do. He is one of those "stars" who says "I'm a good dancer, dammit!" and the judges go along, because he's a football player and therefore they have to love him.

Archived