Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Members

Wow, that cover of Kate is just... :blink: I hate gossip, and don't pay much attention to it since it's often some made up story. But Kate has actually SHOWED us what a b!tch she really is. In her own show, and on DWTS. I feel so bad for Tony. She talked to him like she talked to her ex-husband. Yes, she treated Jon worse in every single episode. But it was the same disrespectful tone in her voice. I don't care for Jon because of what he did... But when they had that show (Jon, Kate +8 or what ever) and all was "fine". She spoke to him like he didn't know anything. Kind of like she talked to Tony.

And what about the effort she put in to learn the dance?!! For her to stand there questioning him as a choreographer, yawning like she doesn't care and then basically do nothing while trying to learn the steps. Gosh, I would be so mad if I were Tony. Waste of time for him.

It's really a shame Aiden went home and THIS got to stay. <_<

About the others... lol

Pamela & Damian. I think the 6 from Len was really unfair. Her performance was not a 6! It wasn't just one frakin point better then Kate. Glad Bruno gave her an 8.

Niecy & Loise. Well, if Kate gets to stay perhaps she should go. But of course Kate needs to go.

Erin & Maks. She's good and I love her chemistry with Maks.

Jake & Chelsie. Wow, he's getting so much better. I love when this happens on the show. Someone not so good comes a long and just grows every week. Great to watch!

Nicole & Derek. Yeah yeah they're great and awesome, what ever. No surprise there. That's what you get when you have that much dance experence. Carrie Ann was right though. Yuu really could've taken a snap shot and framed it.

Chad & Cheryl. Hmm, he's so bad. Can't stand to look at him while he's dancing. His posture is so weird... all leaned forward while looking straight up in the ar with his moth half open. And what about his legs then... ? All of it is just strange.

Evan & Anna. Yay, I love them!! He's so beautiful when he's dancing. A bit dull to listen too. lol But we can't all be perfect. ;) It's great that Derek isn't the one who always gets a great partner. Anna finally got a promising parnter, and they're definitely my favorite couple.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Especially when it was a prop that she danced over.

Pamela has really impressed me. I think she's impressed and surprised a lot of people. I hope she lasts as long as possible. She gives a damn about doing well. Hopefully, it will give her career a boost. I think she'd appreciate it.

• Members

Thank god! She was incredibly rude and insensitive to Tony throughout this competition. WTF did this bitch warrent an extended interview? Get her off my screen! She's crying and she's a mess and they should have gone to the video package to let her compose but ABC just went right in there, most likely for ratings bc people want to see her in tears

• Members

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!! Ding dong the witch is gone!!

Pamela didn't deserve to be in the bottom two. I'm gonna use one of my Evan-votes (from each e-mail account) on her next time, haha. I think Chad & Cheryl should've been there, and I hope they'll go home next week. I soo hope Jake will escape getting voted out next because I think he's really improving.

Gonna celebrate now... Kate is OUT! :D

• Members

The "bottom two" isnt neceasrily the ones with the least votes. They say that repeatedly. I have a feeling Niecy was in there but they put Pamela in there for the drama and controversy bc people wouldnt have expected her there considering she did fairly good. Add to the drama of Kate staying ever week, it served its purpose

Archived