Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He used to be the best choreographer, but now he choreographs everything way too fast and he relies too much on HEY KIDS LET'S PUT ON A SHOW! theatrics. He used to have some subtlety, occasionally. Anna T has been a better choreographer this season. Her quickstep with Evan was fab.

• Members

Totally disagreed--I think his gimmicks hold up unlike other dancers' when they have intro scenes, etc (partly because his dances are always flawless in content). But I have to admit I find Evan, for some reason really hard to watch dancing (and I hate his blank smile) so maybe I haven't fairly judged--I do think Anna is prob the best choreographer of the girls

• Members

I think that his dances no longer have the contrast they once did. He had some fast dances with Jennie Garth but also some slower, more graceful dances. Now there's stuff like his tango with Nicole, which was so fast, and with that move at the end which was confusing and almost looked like she was clumsy and about to fall. I think it's also somewhat jarring for his partners, because when he did have the rumba with Nicole, which is a slower dance, she didn't seem prepared for it, and she was shaking like a leaf.

He's a good choreographer but he's more of a showdance/freestyle choreographer these days, I think.

• Members

I was disappointed by everyone. I like Pam but she seems exhausted, she might be better off going.

Maks looks better with his clothes on. He has a great body but when he ripped his shirt off he looked like he had drowning in Crisco. Not appealing to me. And he completely overshadowed his partner, even more than her hideous outfit and yammering did.

• Members

I love Pam, voted for her before I even saw her performance because she's working her ass off and not being a complaining diva like Ms Scherzinger. She does look exhausted, but I think avoiding the Bottom 2 would give her a boost.

It's time for Niecy to go.

HOT DAMN, SAVE PAM!

• Members

I was tired of Niecy but her comic attempt at the Argentine Tango, while still trying for the intensity of the dance, brought something new. I'd rather see Chad (who has such a big ego and just clomps the floor) or Jake (who is still stumbling and tripping every week) go.

Hopefully Pam going last might help her stay another week.

I know they've denied it but she and her partner have such sexual chemistry together on the dance floor, you almost want to look away sometimes.

• Members

That's true, Niecy does make an attempt to shake up her dances. She succeeds in being funny and dancing decently.

Chad is horrible, as is Jake. Either one of them should hit the skids!

Oh I agree, the sexual chemistry between her and Damian is outrageously hot. I've never wanted to look away though, I'm left wanting More, More, More!

• Members

I think she must be pulling in a low fan vote. There's such a push/pull with her because the judges love her and the show gave her Derek, one of their most popular pros, yet over and over this season she has come across horribly. Either someone at the show doesn't care for her diva antics or there are some things editing can't hide.

DWTS has always had people who were accused of being "ringers." Every season there's a "remember the good old days when no one knew how to dance" fantasy that has never actually existed. The problem I have with Nicole is I just don't like watching her dance. Frankly I thought her samba last night was ugly as f***, I mean literally, hard to look at.

Archived