Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Members

Wow... I can't belive Jake went home before Chad and Niecy! Except for his little stumble on the stairs I really liked his performance. He was improving soooo much. And as Carrie Ann pointed out he had the potential to grow even more.

His goodbye speach to Chelsie was really sweet. Say what you want about him but macho is not something he is. It takes a real man to cry in front of millions of people like that.

Chad sucked so bad. Can't understand why they chose him to dance again at the Result show. I had to FF, and that's something I've never done on this show before. I just can't stand his personlity. CarlD2, I think you described him and his realtionship to Cheryl really well. Spot on.

I can't stand Niecy either. We're half way through the competition and being funny is what STILL keeps her on the show. Because she sure can't dance. Disgusting really!

Pamela. I really like her... when she's quiet... and not aware of the camera. It's kind of annoying that she always have to look like she wants to sedcue someone when ever she spots the camera. But I like her performances and I like her with Damian, they make a good team. Amazing chemistry!

Evan is still my favorite one, Anna suits him really well. Yes, his routine was too balletic for a samba. But come on... 21??! Oh, and the judges always makes sure to point of if there's any lack of hip action. With all that rant they gave, they could've atleast raved about that.

And omg, when Evan fell in training... :unsure::wacko: The way he landed looked really scary.

I like Erin & Maks a lot. I think they're my 2nd favorite couple. Len didn't get their performance at al. It wasn'r about Maks taking of his cloths showing of his chest. Their routine was sort of a battle between them and the strongest won, which was Erin when she pushed him at the end striking a triumphant last pose. You could just see the frustration in Maks' eyes sort of tossing his shirt at Len (too funny) when he started to trash their dance. And when Maks cut Len of in the middle of a sentence and the crowed started to scream and applaud, I just laughed. :lol: I'm tired of Len and his weird comments. It's so odd how Carrie Ann and Bruno so often gives a totally different score then him.

And then we have Nicole. :mellow: I can honstly say that I dislike her to a degree I can't even describe. She's such a diva and a brat! That video they showed before they hit the dance floor was just... WTF! She's insane really. I really hope she doesn't win. Not just becuase she clearly has the advantage of all the others. But because her personlity stinks!

I hope for Evan and Erin is the final two, with Pamela on 3rd place.

Just have to point out what an amazing performance Tony & Chelsie and Maks & Anna did during the result show. Tony & Chelsie always puts on terrific dances when they performe together. Last night with Maks & Anna by their side was no exception. Awesome!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chad sucks. Either someone at ABC is desperate to keep a football player in, for a male demo or young demo or whatever, or he is doing very well in viewer votes and they have to try to justify it.

• Members

The dancing was amazing tonight from everyone! They all put out their best. Evan deserved that perfect score bc that dance was pretty damn good. I thought it was a bit aggressive but overall it was great. After them, my favrotes were Erin and Maks

That team Gaga dance was the BEST team dance Ive ever seen on this show. Everything abiyut it was near perfect.

Its disappointing that this season there was no group dance. They've done one in almost every season.

• Members

Also, I loved the Team Gaga dance...but Nicole is a one trick pony. The trick is very good, there's no denying that...but she does the same moves, with the same face, with the same style, every damn time. It doesn't help matters that she comes off as a complete bitch.

I absolutely love Pamela. Doing this show has been very, very good for her, both on a professional and personal level. I want her to make the top 3, I think she'd be very satisfied with that. She is amazingly flexible.

I didn't really appreciate Ms Inaba's comments regarding Pam's age. She's 43 this year, that isn't old. Certainly not by my watch. With a body like that, I like the look of those years!

Archived