Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

considering they were announcing the men, Raven popping out was unlikely. I thought they were going to announce Orlando Brown from that show. I dont mind Massey but he does not look like he will be entertianing to watch at all. I think he may be the one that will need to go week one but for some reason will be sticking around for weeks before being voted off. We get one of those every year

• Members

You're right, but I was only hald paying attention. I was writing some things down and i had the volume turned low on the commercial of Bachelor Pad, so when I saw it came back I turned the volume back up and the first thing I heard was "That's So Raven", and I didn't realize until after that that they were on men only.

I guess that's what I get for half paying attention and multi tasking.

• Members

Here are the pairings

Brandy: Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Jennifer Grey: Derek Hough

Audrina Patridge: Tony Dovolani

The Situation: Karina Smirnoff

David Hasselhoff: Kym Johnson

Michael Bolton: Chelsie Hightower

Margaret Cho - Louis van Amstel

Rick Fox: Cheryl Burke

Florence Henderson: Corky Ballas

Kyle Massey: Lacey Schwimmer

Bristol Palin: Mark Balas

Kurt Warner: Anna Trebunskaya

Ugh! I love Fox and want to root for him but I really cant stand Cheryl Burke. I wish she would take a break from the show already.

Love Lacey but being paired with Kyle, she is sure to go early on. That looks like such an odd pair

They brought Corky back to be with Henderson. Im getting flashbacks of Cloris Leachman

Just looking at the list, I think the best pairings to watch will be Bristol/Mark, Situation/Karina, Audrina/Tony and Brandy/Maksim. I will depend on if they have any dance talent but these couples just look good together

• Members

Corky is repulsive. He was more interested in mugging and trying to ham than he was in actually partnering Cloris Leachman. She had to actually convince him to even let her dance and act and not just do stupid tricks. He degraded her.

He also has a lot of personal drama.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/latest/2008/12/21/strictly-come-dancing-star-kristina-rihanoff-faces-claims-she-trashed-boyfriend-s-house-115875-20986462/

• Members

Brandy & Maks

Jennifer Grey & Derek

Audrina Patridge & Tony

David Hasselhoff & Kym

Kurt Warner & Anna

The above are the couples I'll probably be rooting for. I do think Bolton and Chelsie could be interesting. And although I can't stand Cheryl, I want Rick Fox to do well. This could be a great season. :)

• Members

Its alot more fair than Nicole from last season. I think Grey's age could work against her. Sure she has dance trainingbut does she still do it? I dont know about her recent career. I think at least she wont be a clear and cut win from the first episode like Nicole was

• Members
It can also work against her if she's still good, like it did for Sabrina Bryan. And Mýa should've won season 9, instead of Donny, as well as Mario Lopez in season 3. So even if seems obvious to us, the viewers may have a different take on it.

The thing with Jennifer Grey is that she's been having pain problems with ner neck. She was in a car accident several years ago, apparantly the ligaments in the back of her neck were ripped. So before the joined the show, she went to the doctor to do a routine health check, to see if she physically could do DWTS. The doctors words were "Right now, your spinal cord is compressed. If you fell or got rear-ended, you’d be paralyzed.” They also discovered a lump which turned out o be cancer... They removed it and she says she's feeling great now and wants to do the show before she gets to old.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So much on tonight I want to watch...Two and a half men...Molly and whats his name...lol....Hawaii Five O...Football on ESPN....I'll watch probably the first hour...it wont anywhere near as good as last season was....of course NBC has the event show...plus Chase....and of course Lone Star which I am taping....it will be interesting during the 8 pm hour with Dancin...Two and a half.....and The Event.

Archived