Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erin works for a sister channel to ABC and she has a story a lot of people can sympathize with. Her dancing is an afterthought. Earlier this season they were harder on her to get her to improve but when she didn't they just gave up.

She's a beautiful woman but when she dances she is like Big Ethel with a blonde wig.

I wonder if Carrie Ann pretends that she is Nicole or something. She is all over her every week.

I also wonder if Derek regrets doing that sailor routine for a random week instead of freestyle. He was left to rip off Mark Ballas, and almost drop his partner.

• Members

They've been propping her up from the first episode. She fits their idea of what a dancer is supposed to be, even though she's probably one of the surprisingly least graceful people I can remember on this show, outside of the Kate Gosselin set. I wonder if it's more about their obsession with Derek.

• Members

She comes off as a total bitch!! I didn't like Derek's comment about how Evan's lift was only part of the performance. Well....hell...his dance with Nicole sucked...all he added were those ridiculous spins ...over and over. Evan's dance was so much better than what Derek prepared for Nicole.

• Members

Exactly! The judges are always harping on chemistry between the celebs and their partners...Nicole and Derek have ZERO, IMO. While, Evan and Anna's chemistry has grown with each performance. And you're also right on the money that she comes across as a whiny little prima dona bitch. I seriously hate her attitude and all the snide little comments that have been aimed at the other competitors (like Derek's comment). I hope the audience overrides the judges bias!

Go Evan!

• Members

Derek used to have a better attitude but his sister's entitlement seems to have rubbed off on him (on her Twitter last night she went on about how Derek should win because he was the only one who didn't have help with his choreography...then she backtracked). He also blamed editing for Nicole's tantrums. They both seem very full of themselves, and based on a lot of his choreography this season, especially this week, I'm not sure why.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*]...Damn...Pamela Anderson....LMAO.....she's a trip!! Gawd...and her partner..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....[!@#$%^&*].....wub.gif

But back to Derek......Nicole's bitchness has rubbed off on him. I use to like him but this season he has turned me off.

Go Evan!!

Archived