Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They all but rigged the show for them from the start and these two were still sour and fake to the end. And not all that entertaining to watch either.

Crappy season and weak winners. I'm glad it's done. I don't think I will ever be able to see Derek again without recoiling. He's changed so much.

Nicole...she had such a great opportunity with this show and somehow she turned into misery. Quite a feat.

And people are already blaming Anna. It sucks. She never had a chance.

• Members

I've got to say Evan and Anna showed a lot of class. Derek and Nicole were full of themselves. Of course with the judges pimping them left and right made them the monsters there were to the end!

I can't believe their Proud Mary dance beat out Anna & Evan's more traditional(what DWTS is about) dance. This blows!!!

• Members

If Nicole is so fabul;ous she's got no business being a contestant. They should make her a judge since the other judges seem to think she's the be all, end all of ballroom.

I'm so mad that I allowed myself to be sucked in the last half of the season. I only watched for Evan and Anna...I only voted for them. Never again. I don't care who they have on. I've learned my valuable lesson for the year.

Evan is such a classy guy and he and Anna will ALWAYS be my winners from season 10. :wub:

Archived