Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February7

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has been going on a good long while now and pisses me off no end. Especially when they have Kay bestowing gifts and candy upon Genoa City's downtrodden twentysomethings. I *STILL* can't believe she got the STD Chipmunk who gaslighted her on behalf of his momma some white-collar job at Chancellor!

I liked the Jill & Billy scene yesterday as ostensibly the two Chancellor/Abbott outcasts -- but then he was all "I'm off to New York. See ya."

I would kill to see Jill, Jack and Ashley pool their resources and somehow snatch back Jabot.

• Members

"There's one finger that you forgot to chop off."

Who writes this sh!t?! Seriously?! And who allows this uncomfortable, stilted dialogue to go unedited?! Isn't that what they pay script editors to do?

Well, think about it. The stringy hair, the sunken in face, etc.

Amelia%20Heinle-6.jpgcryptkeeper.jpg

• Members

LOL :lol: I thought VampToria got her chiclet teeth fixed?

I'm the only person on earth who actually likes the color, thickness and wave of Heinle's hair. It's her dead-eyed, dead-voiced non-acting I have a problem with.

• Members

It's like what you and other people have mentioned and it's something that has been clearly illustrated with this regime's Y&R: it's not enough to know the history of the show. It doesn't make you a good writer.

And there goes Granny Cooper, giving the young'uns more advice.

• Members

OOOOH you have no idea how much I'd like to see that too. When it was Jack, Ashley and Jill running Jabot (early 2000s, around the time Victor had Jabot on a balloon loan and Nikki and Brad bailed Jabot out) that was a standout time for that company's storline. The three of them together had great chemistry because I always got the hint that, although Ashley was loyal to Jack without hesitation, deep down, she often sided with Jill who was written as a far more capable businessperson that really anyone else on the show, Jill was scrappy and Jill was smart.

Word to this. Yvonne Zima is painful to watch. Painful.

Archived