Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February7

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today really was disjointed and sucky. The blocking in that scene with Kay/Neil/Chloe... ridiculous. Braeden and Eileen's scene was very good, but of COURSE they have to tear Jill down completely all in one day. And although the Lucy/Ethel stuff with Kay and Jill was good last week, they STILL havne't explained why those women were ALONE in the house at bedtime. Where was Mac? Nina? Hell... what happened to BROCK? did he leave and I missed it? Whoever is in charge of continuity needs to be flipping burgers at McDonald's, because I could do a better job, and I'd do it for alot less money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

The show is very good at degrading and writing down characters until viewers are fine with them dying. They did this with Colleen. They can easily do the same to Lauren, Jill, and Nikki.

The CASUAL contempt and hostility the show feels toward her is extremely depressing.

I never thought a Stephen Nichols character could be boring. How do you take a story about a man who wants to destroy his mother's company because he was given up at birth, and make it boring??

• Members

It's funny, Y&R these days is either offensive, or is offensively boring. There's nothing else on this show.

This writing team cannot and does not do character writing AT ALL. These characters are so one-note, vanilla, boring, and even the ones they want us to believe are edgy like Adam and Billy are so damn flat and overdone, there's nothing really watchable there.

• Members

And once again, Muhney is hamming his facial expressions ("Phyllis!") so I'm assuming Brock didn't leave town, and I just missed it? It's just bad continuity? do they want us to believe he was tying one on at Jimmy's while the house was being broken into? His presence would be GREAT. if they'd DO SOMETHING WITH HIM! I'm so depressed about Jill today. Jess must really be a team player, cause I KNOW without a shred of doubt that Dickson would have never played this story.

Archived