• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

EPISODE 2

Darn it if I am not enjoying Jamie/Brienne. Sorry, Tormund.

And GOOOOOOOOOOO, ARYA!!!! Get it, get it!!!

I continue to enjoy the shadefest between Sansa and Dany. But I think I agree with everyone else here. It would appear that maybe Dany cares more about getting that throne than what Jon told her about the parentage. But I would say there was slight disgust on her face...but got over it quickly.

Overall,  I liked.

• Members

I was very impressed that though there were many hero deaths, not one of them felt repetitive or unearned.

Please register in order to view this content

was probably my favourite.

It was such a roller coaster that by the time the war was finally done I had to let out a huge breath of relief as if I had been there myself. 

Just excellent, beautiful television.

As for a selfish request, now that Gendry has seemingly made it through, can I please get my GoTdamn SKINS reunion between Chris and Cassie, please? Something, anything, between the two best characters from that show would be amazing.

Negatively, Samwell pissed me off the whole episode. 

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I called a few deaths but not many.

I was shocked by who pulled the trigger at the end. I was not expecting that, but it worked. I have no idea what Bran was doing that whole time - I kept thinking he had to be either warging the Night King to get him where he wanted him, or he had to be secretly part of the NK the whole time. I hope we'll find out.

Starting to think between this week and the first two eps they will legit re-pair Tyrion/Sansa in the end, at least as a marriage of convenience. tbh I'd be fine with it.

• Members

Forgot to add: As someone who was a big fan of the siege of Winterfell plotline in S2, I was glad Bran got to be the one to give

Please register in order to view this content

his last absolution. There was no way that character was walking out of there alive and he knew that going in, but he needed that and as Bran is a favorite of mine I was glad they remembered that beat even as they (and Isaac Hempstead Wright in interviews) keep hammering that Bran is barely Bran anymore.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I saw the post from Sophie Turner. I thought it was very touching.

After the mess of season 5, I couldn't keep watching the show, but I have kept up with it. I'm glad Theon got closure with Sansa and Bran, and I'm glad that Theon got to die on his own terms, in a way he could be at peace with. He'd spent all his life as the property of other people, and even the few times he'd had a mind of his own he'd ended up desperately trying and failing to prove himself worthy of the wrong people that he just caused so much pain and damage - to himself and everyone around him. In the end he was satisfied and made his own choice. 

Theon was, for me, one of the most complex characters, in the show or in the books, or on television in recent years, and Alfie Allen gave a stunning performance. I'll never forget Theon, and for all my complaints, I'm glad that I got to know him. 

Edited by DRW50