• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Red carpet premiere night. Some pix and recent interviews.

I had no idea Maisie's IRL past was so rocky with her family. She's really been through a lot; just her getting to dye her hair seems like a big act of release.

Isaac seems to be doing well despite his uni days getting off to a tough start early on. He's always been very grounded; I hope he keeps acting, he seems to regularly vacillate between continuing vs. committing to studying the sciences.

Emilia's really gone through it all (sorry to repost the above article from upthread). Her comments in Kit Harington's interview (also below) are pretty candid as well - how they've both done dumb action tentpole films and come out the other side in their careers. I never felt either have been given enough credit for being good actors as well as iconic characters. It's the material in other projects that's failed them. I just hope Kit is getting his real life together, as he's been dogged by scandal.

Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden were to attend, but allegedly Lena and Fairley was ill; not sure about Madden.

Edited by Vee

• Members

There is always going to be something people will watch together. Game of Thrones was never a show everyone watched together anyway, because it was on pay cable. The main shows that brought people together were on the major networks.