Y&R: Soapnet interviews Michael Muhney

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This isn't a slam, I'd just honestly like to know--if you're tired of hearing him talk about the show, why in the world would you seek out and read an interview with him? Don't you realize going in that it's just going to be more of the same that you said you're tired of?

• Members

Hmmmmm (**hands on jaw)....let me check to see if I hunted down the interview and started the thread!!! Nope, why I don't think I did! :unsure::lol: Double-checking now...nope, it wasn't me!!! It's like when someone says I would never ever buy that book but if the book was laying on the table in a library I would probably be curious and read it!!! :lol:

And I didn't take your comment as a slam but I am trying to figure out your logic as to why you even felt the need to make the comment because clearly it wasn't necessary.

But I already figured out MM's incessant need to comment online and about his s/l. :lol:

• Members

MM overdoes it, if he thinks it is beneficial more power to him but I tend to think he overdoes it. There are many actors who's brain I would love to pick on the story and the character that they potray; what MM does much of the time is he burdens the viewer with HIS own interpretation of his character's drive where he then gets extremely sensitive when he gets on the defensive. He's too caught up, perhaps any backlah he gets is his own doing that way. Anyway if I cared about the character maybe I'd care more about what Muhney tries to sell

Archived