Y&R: Soapnet interviews Michael Muhney

• Members

Because I'm interested in finding out why someone who says they're tired of hearing what Muhney has to say would keep on reading interviews with him (and threads about his interviews).

I can't wrap my head around the concept of why you'd want to waste your time doing something that you know in the end is just going to aggravate you. For instance, I personally can't stand Rush Limbaugh or anything he spews from his mouth. So I don't listen to his radio show. Because I know what I'm going to get going in.

So I'm just trying to understand the mindset of why you'd rather waste your time on reading more of the same from Muhney than read an interview and thread about an actor you do like, or a show that you do enjoy watching, or use that time for anything that would make you happy rather than frustrated.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's interesting. I feel like you do about Rush, but when I'm in the car when he's on (maybe only 1-2 times a year) I make a point of listening. Why? Because he infuriates me...and in a perverse way, I find that entertaining. I talk back and I laugh at him. In that sense, he engages me. Make sense?

• Members

And look, he hasn't even denied it yet! Even though it's obvious. Even on a message board, you can't write a good mystery. ;)

Fess up. We know it's you. Quit with the condescending, "Why do you watch the show if you hate it so much speeches?" and just admit that you're really Scott Hamner, Latham's former BFF.

• Members

But Rush Limbaugh talks about real life issues, not a soap opera. You are thinking way too hard about what I think about and we are online. :blink::lol: But you can halt now...we don't need your head exploding or you spending hours trying to "wrap your head" over something this simple. :lol:

bellcurve..you just made me LOL!!

Archived