AMC: Monday January 4, 2010

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually think Mona would have said "Oh, Erica!" *several* times and rolles her eyes worriedly :D And THAT would be the end of it.

Not sure I agree... I doubt Pratt had barely anything to do with how Hayley came off--she's on for two episodes, he didn't write any of her dialogue, we're not even sure if he came up with the concept of this anniversary show at all, and she's not involved in one of his crazy plots. So...

• Members

I do think that Hayley's reaction to Annie was a bit overdone, but it was a nice change from what they might have done in the past, which was Hayley giving her father a long lecture on his failures.

I think a lot has to do with Kelly's delivery as well. She tends to have a snappy type of delivery, especially as the years have gone by. In her last year or so on the show, when she was doing AMC and Regis & Kelly, she had that type of delivery.

• Members

David/Greenlee almost happened after Leo and Vanessa died. It would have made sense, actually. Both of them lost Leo, David lost Dixie the same year, and Greenlee lost her father. At that point, Ryan was gone, so there were no other options for her, and I don't know if David/Anna was happening yet. For whatever reason, they went with Greenlee/Trey, but that didn't last long either.

• Members

I just watched yesterday's episode and I saw how they looked at each other in those scenes and there was definitely sparks. They clearly have some feelings for each other.

On soaps, once they show gratitude that's when something starts between them.

Randi hasn't even been on-screen with Frankie for weeks or mentioned in any spoilers but Madison has.

Archived