AMC: Monday January 4, 2010

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, yes! You just know Erica thought that Hayley's documentary was really all about her.

Man, Hayley is so needed right now. Maybe it's because she's been across the country living a non-soap life, but she comes in and immediately gets to work telling these people what they need to hear.

• Members

I also think Erica is jealous of her. Hayley went off and has a very successful talk show career and Erica's has 2 cancelled shows

"Enzo is a teenager? How can he be that old when Im still the same age?" OMG, best line of the day!

• Members

I love Hayley and am glad that her and Mateo back for a visit.

I enjoyed her scenes with Ryan, I have always enjoyed their chemistry together and relationship.

I also liked her reaction to Annie, I thought that the expressions she was making during the renewal were amusing. Yet another one of Adam's children sees his relationship with Annie as ridiculous, hopefully Adam and Annie will break up. IMO, those two shouldn't be together.

And LOL, at how Hayley asked Erica if she was staying with Ryan now.

• Members

True. Hayley's living sort of the life Erica's been wanting for the last 10-15 years.

LOL at Opal and Hayley poking fun at SORAS. Enzo was born onscreen 2001-2002ish, correct? Him being a teen is a little much, even considering SORASing. More like a pre-teen.

Max is a bad ass, hmm? There was a teeny bit of foreshadowing in that scene.

Archived