AMC: Monday January 4, 2010

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marian :(

I hope that one of LB's first accomplishments is righting that wrong.

The promo for tomorrow is awesome. I always well up when I see B/W Erica clips. "Pine Valley isn't exactly the corner of Hollywood and Vine." And Erica and Nick frolicking in bed! I want to see that full episode!

Colby and Hayley comparing notes on Annie = awesome!

• Members

Hayley nice? She's certainly letting her inner bitch out now!

LMAO, Hayley and Mateo's return is all about Hayley. Mateo is barely saying anything or interacting with anyone. At this rate, they might as well have brought Enzo instead

and thats a damn shame bc she could be adding so much to the Chandler scene. Id love to see her react to Adam killing Stuart and Annie's role in covering it up. Id love to see her swear revenge and go after them in a SANE manner. She could stake claim at the mansion and use her money as Stuart's widow to make a power play and go after them. She could have been there for Liza when she was losing her baby and be a mentor for Colby. I could see her eventually moving on seeing her in a love triangle involving Opal.

• Members

I really felt a sense of community when Erica stepped outside in bare sleeves to look at the damn moon. I could just sense that all of us fans in the north east were thinking the exact same thing. Come on AMC, not even a wrap!?

• Members

IMO, Frankie looks good. I really like him and Madison together. I think that they have good chemistry. I think that she has always dug him since the beginning. And I feel like he has always seemed to have some level of tolerance for her, even when she was going after his family. I think that these two would work as a couple. I'm interested in seeing what direction the writers take these two in.

Archived