AMC: Monday January 4, 2010

• Members

Hmmm - I don't know what today's episode was, but it sure as hell was not anything related to the anniversary. Sure Hayley and Mateo were there, but it was more of the same tired dribble that's been invading our screens for a while now. Adam and Annie, while I initially saw some potential in their pairing has become stale. It's all about proving what an upstanding citizen she is; while she's out to become the biggest, baddest female in town. :rolleyes:

Ryan and Erica -- they are in the same boat. Erica's running around swapping spit with Ryan and proclaiming what a great Dad he is. Please, in what universe?! And Ryan, do not get me started on that waste of a character. Nothing can be done to salvage his behavior. It's best to let him ride off another cliff -- body to be found and let his spirit be reunited with his beloved Princess Gillian.

Frankie and Madison show much more chemistry than he and Randi. DV, try as she might, just isn't cutting it. Might as well give Cornelius a chance to act opposite someone who catch match him.

Greenlee is merely a shell of her former self. All this panting after Ryan has ruined all the things that made her a rootable, and in other cases, a reviled character. A pairing with David might do her some good. Watching these two conspire to bring down Ryan (assuming it happens, of course) would be a treat to watch.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankie and Madison show a lot of promise, I like them together. Randi, I just don't know...Denise Vasi is just so bland, but I still try to like her! I want her to stay on this show, she needs some lessons or something, right now all I look at is her hair ;) ....she's already moved out to LA to be with the show, so hopefully something changes with her soon..

• Members

LOL so true.

I just wish that the people they had coming back actually had interaction with the cast. If what I've been reading is right, all they will be doing is lamely introducing clips! But whatever happens...it's going to be great seeing those clips regardless, and witnessing what AMC used to be.

• Members

That's really a nice picture of Susan sitting by the pictures of Ms. Heflin, Ms. Herlie, Eden, and Alicia.

And wow, I'm not naming names, but if anyone's short on forehead, I know somebody who could lend you some. :ph34r:

• Members

And they have :P (Is that 80s episode on youtube?)

The best of course was AMC's 25th when it was a full week with over 20 returnees, but no one expected anything like that now. I am just glad for what we're getting (well I say that before seeing it)--think of the past few anniversary shows for most soaps and they haven't really done much--OLTL of course tyried to honour the spirit of the show last year which was more ambitious but I woulda been happy just with more clips.

• Members

I can't imagine Greenlee and David as a romantic couple. I think David sees Greenlee more as a sister since she was married to his brother. He definitely treats her like family. I loved the pic of Susan with those photos of family especially Mona. I wonder what she would have thought of the Ryan/Erica romance?

Archived