Suds Report 12/18/09

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In a way, I think it's appropriate for DAYS to kill off Mickey, since it's apparent TPTB aren't as committed to the role w/o John Clarke there. Still, I'm not sure if I want to see Maggie fall off the wagon. Suzanne Rogers is so good at filling Alice Horton's shoes as the talk-to and moral compass for this show.

Guest dc cubs

No they won't bring back Dobson. Recently Days has shown pictures in the background at Maggie's house of her and Mickey. John Clarke has been used in those pics. My guess is that will be the case so they can use him in any Mickey and Maggie flashbacks if used.

• Members

Shawn, no discredit to you, but I think anyone who has ever had a DAYS fan fic has featured a Mickey death and/or Maggie sobriety-wagon-falloff story. I think it would give SR some meaty material, but it's definitely not original.

LMAO :lol: at Eileen Fulton's quote!!!!

And a big AY-freakin-MEN to Paolo goin' bye-bye!!! :D

• Members

Very good decision of DAYS to write off Mickey since John Clarke is the one and only Mickey. It's weird to have the character off screen all the time when there's so much screentime at Mickey & Maggie's house now. Plus, it'll give Suzanne Rogers some great meaty material, and John Clarke will definitely be happy that his former character's death is giving his former screen partner Emmy-worthy material.

Archived