OLTL: Discussion for the week November 30

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mitch was brought in under the first three and heavily written for with Malone/Griffith. Others will have better memories of all he did, but it was a lot of attempted rape of Natalie, then trying to cut her heart out. Then he lived in a huge mansion called Lionheart and had minions who went out and killed people. There was also a very unnecessary arc where he was blinded and a lot of hysterical melodrama went on.

• Members

It was odd that Malone's mantra this time around seemed to be to go gothic. I fond some of it intriguing but... I mean did they even solve the supernaturalmystery of the Bhadra diamond (didn't Mitch want it?) What I can't remember is how Jessica or whoever "killed" Mitch last time--can someone remind me?

OK we got one bRIEF mention of Mitch's brother but did he even get an exit?

• Members

Didn't Dorian hire a hooker or someone to sleep with Mitch, on their wedding night or something? I remember scenes with a blind Mitch in bed, and this chick, and Dorian in the room. Dorian lent her voice, while the hooker tried to fool Mitch into thinking she was Dorian.

• Members

I remember a scene where Mitch was working on his car in a nice little garage and Jessica came in to have a chat with her pop. I was thinking WTF?! Malone wasn't sure where he was going with the story and it showed. And then when he was 'killed' he had a Mardi Gras mask on his face. Shades of Malone's lost pilot...

• Members

The Bhadra was from his pilot wasn't it? Then again so wa that fertility statue he wrote in AW LOL apparantly.

Didn't Jessica blind Mitch when he wa working on his car? LOL maybe not--I have that all muddled. But yes the hooker thing happened.

Loved Natalie's line about "Christian returned, John returned, can't Jared come back from the dead too!" LOL Maybe God saw that after bringing them back from the dead Natalie dumped them anyway so he can't be bothered to do it again :P

• Members

I know! I enjoyed the triangle today. This is where ATWT failed and continues to fail: I didn't like how Luke and Noah got together at all, but if the stories that followed were interesting and age-appropriate for them, I could have grown to love them. But no. OLTL's road to Kyle/Oliver was a bumpy one, but it's smoothed out a great deal now, and I'm enjoying the ride. So to speak.

So Dorian can just wave a wand and bypass state laws just like that, within minutes of being sworn in. No, not contrived at all.

Archived