OLTL: Discussion for the week November 30

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another great show today.

Mitch Laurence is all kinds of evil wonderfulness. Charlie was doing good until Mitch told him that he should never have come looking for Jared, he was better off in Texas. That is when I do believe Charlie lost the battle. Mitch sure knows what buttons to push on people, well I think with everyone except for Viki, it seems.

I FINALLY got my Viki and Natalie scenes, I have been waiting for them it seems like freaking forever. I just love this mother/daughter relationship.

Man talk about like son, like father, Jack is Todd through and through.

I still cannot believe they are going to ruin Ross to make Todd look like a hero. :angry:

• Members

Great episode today. The dialog between Mitch and Charlie was outstanding. Great reactions from BK as well especially when Mitch told him Jared would have been better off had Charlie stayed in Texas. The look on poor Charlies face was heartbreaking. Later when BK took that first small sip and made his whole body jolt I choked up. That man has his Emmy reel in the can.

Also loved Dorian today. RS is amazing on her worst day with the worst material so today it's no wonder she out shinned the rest of the pack. I so can't wait for tomorrow to hear the conversation between Dorian and Mitch.

• Members

Damn it, another musical montage that I'm not rolling my eyes at. Langston/Markko are so freaking wonderful together...they don't even have to have lines in their scenes to be an amazing couple. And Nick! Poor Nick! As stupid as I think the Rodi's scene was, the bashing really hurt to see. :(

Todd/Ross [!@#$%^&*] ain't doing nothing for me, still. Sorry, OLTL, but GH just did the "psycho takes person at gun-point down an elevator while others watch in horror" thing a few weeks ago, and at least they had Mo Benard cutting up when they did it.

ETA: Why is Scott Evans not on contract? And OMG, Nick got gay-bashed by Joe from Blue's Clues?!

• Members

The one thing I didn't like about the gay bashing story (aside from the fact that it's completely disturbing to watch as a gay man) was that Nick seemed to victimize himself from the start. Granted the poor guy should be allowed to be concerned, but he really just seemed emasculated without a fight, even before the beating.

Archived